- An improved and more flexible interface for creating and configuring custom page layout configurations. (PA-1343)
- Improvements for how \xt fields are broken into multiple lines. (PAS-1720)
- Allow a user to specify a bottom inset spacing of zero for the notes frame. (PAS-1722)
- Change tables (changes.txt, headerChanges.txt, captionChanges.txt, finalChanges.txt, undoChanges.txt) now run an a fully Unicode aware environment.
- Custom Layout – Ability to group and order multiple note types within a single frame.
- Utilities for validating and producing Print On Demand (POD) compliant jobs for upload to the Digital Bible Library. (PA-1342)
- Basic USFM 3 support (not including support for Ruby). (PA-1354)
- Support for importing PA 5.x jobs into PA 6.1. (PA-1334)
- Ability to clone a PA job into a new PA job. (PA-1338)
- Option to open InDesign with a PA job loaded. (PA-1340, PA-1341)
- Option to open InDesign from PA with the selected regional configuration enabled. (PA-1362, PA-1328)
- Ability to restore a PA job from a debug backup. (PA-1339)
- InitialChanges.txt is not longer supported or required