Last updated: June 29, 2020
- An improved and more flexible interface for creating and configuring custom page layout configurations. (PA-1343)
- Improvements for how \xt fields are broken into multiple lines. (PAS-1720)
- Allow a user to specify a bottom inset spacing of zero for the notes frame. (PAS-1722)
- Change tables (changes.txt, headerChanges.txt, captionChanges.txt, finalChanges.txt, undoChanges.txt) now run an a fully Unicode aware environment.
- Support additional image formats when replacing low resolution JPGs from the project
figuresfolder with high resolution images. PA now automatically places a PDF, INDD, AI, TIF / TIFF or IDML file which has the same base name (e.g.
Soldier.JPGcould be replaced by
- Better default settings for Adjust Pictures tool (starts with adjust options disabled; sets the the current figure values of wrap and caption). (PA-1429)